Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Al Hirt :: The Horn Meets The Hornet

I bought this hoping there was more Green Hornet songs on here. I guess I didn't look close enough. It's still pretty fun though. Al (he's the king) Hurt does his signature Green Hornet Theme as well as other "Popular TV Themes Of Intrigue." There are a couple of pop noises in the Monkees Theme that I couldn't remove.

When is The Green Hornet going to finally come out on DVD?!?

ENTIRE ALBUM POSTED HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Bill have this?

Damn thats cool!

brainwerk said...

I bought it two record shows ago for $5!

Anonymous said...

NICE!