Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Satan In High Heels

This movie has been put out on DVD by Something Weird Video so you definitely know it IS something weird. I personally haven't seen it yet. I'm guessing the chick on the cover is the main bitch that does the ass-kicking. Cool song though.

SORRY. FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

1 comment:

me said...

Thanks for the song. The movie is actally not that weird, just very sixties and cheap and great. Girl on the cover goes to the big city to start a career as a nightclub singer (and to sing this song), having affairs with the boss and his son. I forgot the ending.