Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dr. Goldfoot And The Bikini Machine

Well, there is no beach in this one either. But it does have Frankie Avalon and it also has bikinis. I've read that this was going to have musical numbers in it but they were cut. The magnificant Vincent Price is Dr. Goldfoot. He has created an army of bikini clad robots to rob rich guys out of their money. Frankie and Dwayne set out to stop him. This pretty much finishes up my beach movie dvd collection. I'm going to look around Netflix for others.

THE SUPREMES :: DR. GOLDFOOT AND THE BIKINI MACHINE

----------------------

DR. GOODFOOT AND THE BIKINI MACHINE TRAILER

6 comments:

Joe said...

this is one of my all time favorite sit back and have a great laugh movies. Thanks for all the "Beach" Movie stuff it's been great.

WaltDatedWorld said...

Was there a sequal called Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs?

Poptique said...

The Girlbombs is out on an Italian DVD (cos it was made in Italy) but I think it's subbed, not dubbed. I've not seen it, although DVDtrash has got a review - it's not supposed to be Mario Bava's finest moment, though...

Theres also a Dr Goldfoot TV special on a Vincent Price DVD.

What about Beach Blanket Bingo - probably my favourite Beach Party movie? (Then again, they're all fantastic, apart from the first one).

Let me know if you can't find a copy of the Invisible Bikini and I'll buzz you over some MP3s from my DVD.

Das Brick said...

Hey! What's with not mentioning the flippin' awesome title sequence to Dr. Goldfoot - claymation by none other than Art "GUMBY" Clokey!!! Keep rockin the musical goodness!!

Ernie said...

Somewhere I have the soundtrack to the sequel. Maybe I should dig it out and share it.

On another note, I found your blog yesterday, and I just gotta say it's jam up and jelly tight! Keep up the great work!

Mike Hobart said...

Wow, I remember seeing this movie in the cinemas but I can't remember if it was new then or a re-release. In any event, that was a bloody long time ago. Fun film though. Marvellously silly.