Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

William Shatner "Live" :: Entire Double Album









































































Wow. When I first posted sides 1 and 2 of this album, I didn't know there was going to be so much interest in sides 3 and 4. Here are all four sides of Shatners double album called "Live." I really enjoyed hearing him talk about the first Star Trek movie that they were going to start working on.

WILLIAM SHATNER :: "LIVE"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait... when this came out I thought it was going be another collection of his 'singing' again, so I passed on it. Thanks for the second chance! - hcc

Adam Infanticide said...

fun! thanks

Sem Sinatra said...

thanks so much for that ... who could know when watching those early episodes of star trek that he would become such an iconic entertainer? who could doubt that he is a gifted orator after listeneing ti this? i wish i'd been there ... and all without an auto-cue ;-)

Anonymous said...

Saaaay...you wouldn't HAPPEN to have that Original Shatner album; THE TRANSFORMED MAN, would you?

LOVE To get all of that!

Heck, I'd ALSO groove on:

the SHATNER / NIMOY "beast of" album;
SPACED OUT.

Post 'em if you Got 'em!

ThanX!

~P~
P-TOR

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks!

Homme Scalp said...

yeah i know it's 4 years later. But could it be possible to reup Shatner Live Double Album ?

I want to hear it and add this to my Shatner collection.