Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Call Of The Wildest

I guess I'm still in a Vegas mood so I'm going to post a few songs from Louis Prima. Louis and Keely Smith just had such a great energy together. This is a great cover too. Note, they didn't give Louis a shadow when they placed him in the picture...



LOUIS PRIMA :: WHEN YOU'RE SMILING AND THE SHEIK OF ABBY

LOUIS PRIMA :: I'VE GOT THE WORLD ON A STRING

LOUIS PRIMA :: PENNIES FROM HEAVEN

LOUIS PRIMA :: CLOSEST TO THE BONE

LOUIS PRIMA :: WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN

1 comment:

baikinange said...

Do you ever re-list things? I just discovered your site and would love the Louis Prima & Sam Butera songs. I've never heard of Closest to the Bone, and would love to hear their version of "World on a String".