Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Complete Colonel

Wow! When I first posted this one, I didn't think it would make the splash it did. I received a bunch of emails to have the whole thing posted. Who knew the Colonel still had such star power? Well here it is.




COLONOL SANDERS :: TIJUANA PICNIC

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a complete star, many many thanks for this fantastic share.

Bear From Delaware said...

I never seen this one before, cool LP. I'm into collecting Kentucky Fried Chicken and various promotional/premium Christmas albums and KFC has 2 different ones, "Christmas With The Colonel" and "Christmas Eve With Colonel Sanders". The later one is my fave since my birthday falls on Dec 24 and a bucket of extra crispy and a bucket of mash and bisquits tops the bill. Great post.

Esther said...

This is great! Gosh, where do you get such awesome records?! I don't ever seem to find any as cool as yours!

Esther

Anonymous said...

omg... i owe you my firstborn! :D

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Eggcellent !

I love anything chicken, you just made my day. Thanks once again.

***** stars on 5 ;-)