Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mail Bag

I've meet some really cool people doing this blog. One of my favorite things is when people send me songs that relate to posts. I thought I'd throw a few up with their permission.

My new friend Mel has sent over four Jerry Lewis songs from the 1950's. He knows I'm a big Jerry fan. Thanks. I'm not sure where Mel is from, but I don't think he is from the U.S.

JERRY LEWIS :: CRAZY WORDS, CRAZY TUNE

JERRY LEWIS :: I KEEP HER PICTURE HANGING UPSIDE DOWN

JERRY LEWIS :: THE BOOK WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE PICTURE

JERRY LEWIS :: I LOVE A MURDER MYSTERY

Toby from North Carolina sent over a song from Ski Party. That's one of the songs I couldn't get off of my DVD. He has a cool blog called Write Fink. Check it out.

THE HONDELLS :: THE GASSER

Finally we come to a song from Craig in Ft. Worth. He has taken the song Blast Off from Adventures In Space And Sound (posted below) and remixed it. I think he did a great job and I'd like to hear more remixes of songs off of this blog. If anyone sends them in, I'll throw them up.

OPP! :: BLAST OFF!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of jerry lewis, any chnace you have Day The Clown Cried?

yeah, i know the answer but hope springs eternal...

how about some audio from jerry lewis' vegas show (i know there was a videotape that came out many many years ago of a (latter day) jerry lewis vegas show - i would love to hear the audio of that, if you have it....)

brainwerk said...

Sorry. I don't have any of those. I do have "Just Sings" and "Just Sings Again" (I think that's the title of the second one). I plan on getting them up eventually.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE RE-POST THESE JERRY LEWIS TUNES AGAIN:
CRAZY WORDS, CRAZY TUNE
I KEEP HER PICTURE HANGING UPSIDE DOWN
THE BOOK WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE PICTURE
I LOVE A MURDER MYSTERY

(AND ANY MORE JERRY LEWIS SONGS YOU HAVE)

THANKS!