Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween






















I've posted a few Munster Themes over the past few months. I'll post them again here with my Munsters posts.

BILLY STRANGE :: THE MUNSTERS THEME

LOS STRAITJACKETS :: THE MUNSTERS THEME

I looked around blogland for some who has posted this album. I found it at Monster Shindig. Go download it. It's great 60's rock/surf.






A couple in Texas has spent a bunch of money converting their house into the Munsters mansion. Read about it here.




Butch Patrick - What Ever Happened To Eddie? Here.

No comments: