Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Tell Me What I Wanna Know

























Some months ago I posted some songs from Telly Savalas. Back then someone asked if I had the song Who Loves Ya Baby, based on his million dollar catch phrase from Kojak. I didn't have it then, but my brother found the 45. Here it is. It's groovy man.

TELLY SAVALAS :: WHO LOVES YA BABY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

many thanks for this post.

by any chance would you have a track ntitled "Maybe Its..." that was recorded by Esther Rolle (from the Good Times tv series)?

An obscure request, I know but thought I would give it a shot...

thanks for such a great blog!

Anonymous said...

You should post his cover of "Something In the Way She Moves" -- a classic!

Anonymous said...

The Esther Rolle track is available here:
http://www.ubu.com/outsiders/365/

It's there under January 16-31.