Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Good Old Country Christmas

If you are ever in the Twin Cities at Christmas time, you must check out Trailer Trash's Trashy Little X-Mas show. They are a blast. Before kids I'd go see these guys every Wednesday night. Now I just see them when I can, and it's not enough. Here is two clips from their kids Christmas show recorded last weekend.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allow me to echo this recommendation -- but if you can leave the kids at home, I suggest catching the grown-up version of the show at the legendary Lee's Liquor Lounge!

brainwerk said...

Agreed.