Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Scooby-Doo's Christmas Stories













Here are two riveting stories starring Scooby-Doo and the gang. These are great. I've always been a Scooby-Doo fan and these stories have the real voice actors as the cartoons. Enjoy!




HANNA-BARBERA :: EXCITING CHRISTMAS STORIES WITH SCOOBY-DOO AND FRIENDS

4 comments:

Dave said...

That's funny. I have this same LP, but the front cover is different. The back is the same.
Dave

Anonymous said...

Hi. I would LOVE to download this (had it when I was little, and my brother especially loved it), but unfortunately, megaupload is not accessible to me. I am blind, and megaupload does not offer an audio alternative to the visual verification needed to download the file. (I plan to try to contact them about this, to--many sites now have audio verifications for those of us who can't see those annoying images.) Anyway, is there any way you could send it to me, or offer another way to download it? Email is glazeforward at mpmail dot net. Thanks for any help you can give. :)

kami said...

great stuff - my 12 year old daughter loves scooby so we sit watching them endlessly together. whether she can listen without the visuals is going to be interesting but she's a pretty imaginative kid (she believe's a great dane can talk after all)

bobo596 said...

This is a great blog. I plan on downloading this album and sharing it with my son. He is a big fan of Scooby Doo. They sure don't make cartoons like they used to. It is also a shame people don't sit around and listen to music the way my family did when I was little. Don't get me wrong I have an Ipod and love it but I miss opening up a new LP and putting it on the turntable and sharing the experience, especially during the holidays.
Thanks again for sharing this hard to find music.