Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June: Grasshopper On Wax

Hey everyone! Keeping up with my break-neck pace of one album a month seems to have gotten away from me. In the next few days I'll be posting my June and July record rips. Up first is the soundtrack from Kung Fu. This is one of my favorite albums covers of all. Simple yet powerful. The flute on the record gets a little old. The highlights are definitely the David Carradine soundbytes.

JIM HELMS :: KUNG FU SOUNDTRACK

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this one! I own this LP and it is one of my all time favorites also. Great share!

Anonymous said...

Just on TV ,The Spike channel is Kung Fu Killers with David Carradine and Daryl Hannah. I thought it was very good.
Thanks Vince

JTW said...

take the vinyl from my hand grasshoppa

Anonymous said...

The high quality of the soundtrack mingles with the warm childhood memories ...
I was searching for this, thank you!

illustrationISM.... said...

YOU ARE MUCH THANKED! REMEMBER...'THE MAN WHO SUPPLIES A COOL CUP OF WATER TO ONE IN NEED WILL REMEMBER THE BEGGARS ODOR!'
mark jaquette-san @
illustrationISM &
BAMmGRAPHICS !

Anonymous said...

rest in peace grasshoppa.

illustrationISM.... said...

R.I.P. DAVID CARRIDINE!
June 4, 2009!

Tony Angel said...

i would love to have this ost................i grew up with kung fu

Tony Angel said...

i would love to have this ost lp...i grew up with kung fu