Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Munsters Repost - Check The Cool Wax Volume 4!


This was one of my most popular mixes. Famous Munsters of Filmland. I've included the artwork for the CD version even though nobody really burns CDs anymore right? I guess I do sometimes if it's cool enough... Oh well. Here it is - 63 tracks including themes, trailers, commercials, and all of the songs they sang in the two seasons of the show including Herman singing Dry Bones. Consider this a celebration of the best sitcom to ever grace our TV sets. Get it here.

Here are a few clips for your viewing enjoyment...





2 comments:

R.A.M.'67 said...

Somebody played this for me a while ago, and I'm impressed with the track selection and audio quality, not to mention the artwork assembled for it!

The best soundtrack compilation for a TV show I've heard since Rhino's Flintstones CD and Varese Sarabande's Adventures of Superman CD!

snoopy1960 said...

Hello!

I've been looking for this cd forever. I can't seem to find links that work.

Could you please re-upload [possibly in FLAC] and send me the new link.

You could upload here for free, that way people can choose.

http://www.multiupload.com/

Here is my email...
katreible@verizon.net

Thank you so very much for such a great collection!

I LOVE THE MUNSTERS!!!

Please & Thank You. :)