Stop in, look around, have a drink and crank some tunes. I'll be posting some songs ripped from records, some out of print and hard to find stuff, some songs by artists you should be listening to, and a few mixes here and there.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Yes Boy Wonder, There Is A Santa Claus!

I have a sound byte in my 2013 Christmas Mix that I guess I forgot to share. It's a clip from Batman (1966) where the Dynamic Duo are climbing a building and Santa pops out the window. The show is famous for cameos by the likes of Jerry Lewis, Sammy Davis Jr. and even Lurch! Here is Andy Devine as Santa Clause meeting Adam West and Burt Ward during a "Batclimb." You should be able to follow the link back to soundcloud if you would like to download it and add it to your Christmas merriment

No comments: